Heyy, it's been bugging me I haven't posted on this.
Alot has happened, nothing bad.
Things are going great with Jason. We've had 2 dates so far, one to the movies to see Hoodwinked 2 where i got tickled alot at, and then we stayed after school and sucked helium in from balloons on the baseball field area and it was so much fun! We plan to go see Kung Fu Panda 2 on Monday! :D
Finals are coming up, tomorrow I have a math final.
School has been great because of Jason :) We hang out all the time in the hallways and he hugs from behind alot, and all the crazy relationship stuff!
Agh <3 I adore him.
He's not going to be at school tomorrow, he's going to be with family for something religious.
A couple days ago, I saw Shalom and Michael at church. It was crazy. I was at Martha's grad party at church and I get up to get food, and I see Shalom and Michael standing at another table and I look at them and they looked at me and Shalom smiled and waved. I kept waving like a dork, ugh.
They say love never goes away if it's real, the person who thought that up is telling the truth, it doesn't.
I talked to michael in the youth room and it was crazy.
I know Shalom wanted to talk to me... but he didn't... he just sat there across from us a little bit.
Sigh, I miss them. Even if Shalom broke my heart.
Anyway, yeah yeah lol. I can't wait till Monday!! :)
Hm let's see..... Pizza dipped in Ketchup is pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment